Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello June:

Thank you so much for such lovely dishcloth and pot holder. you are pro! did so good job on both. I feel I am so far behind on everything I made! love you coin purse. how do you do that? so neat and so delicate. and you are so general give me your own home make dish soap. I am sure I will love it. I have not try yet because I want to post here first. also I would like to know do I need to add water to the soap? would you mind sharing your recipe ? I love home make things.
again, Thank you so very much.

Ivy

Attachments

·
Registered
409 Posts
You just use a small amount of the dishsoap, it looks like in the picture that it got running, wasn't sure if it would travel well. It is suppose to be like whipped cream and doesn't take but a small amount. Glad you liked it. June

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A dish-soap can turn into whipped cream by itself? how? let it sit in the bowl/container? what /which brand/kind of dish soap? how long it take? I will try when I return from my morning mess.

Ivy

·
Registered
409 Posts
You mix 1/2 cup baking soda and 1/4 cup of liquid dish soap together and mix until it forms a paste like cake frosting. I have never had it to run like it looks like it did in shipping. Try whipping it with a whisk and see if it fluffs back. June

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool I am going to try. and i love the result from your home make soap.
I use it on my husband tea mug for the tea stain. and it came off with out me having to soak with bleach which I usually did. today it work out fine without the bleach. that is incredible! I think you may want to make a home business ?. I could be one of your long distant client ? even though you gave me the recipe . :)
Thank you very much for your generosity .
Ivy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom