Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello June:

Thank you so much for such lovely dishcloth and pot holder. you are pro! did so good job on both. I feel I am so far behind on everything I made! love you coin purse. how do you do that? so neat and so delicate. and you are so general give me your own home make dish soap. I am sure I will love it. I have not try yet because I want to post here first. also I would like to know do I need to add water to the soap? would you mind sharing your recipe ? I love home make things.
again, Thank you so very much.

Ivy

Attachments

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A dish-soap can turn into whipped cream by itself? how? let it sit in the bowl/container? what /which brand/kind of dish soap? how long it take? I will try when I return from my morning mess.

Ivy

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool I am going to try. and i love the result from your home make soap.
I use it on my husband tea mug for the tea stain. and it came off with out me having to soak with bleach which I usually did. today it work out fine without the bleach. that is incredible! I think you may want to make a home business ?. I could be one of your long distant client ? even though you gave me the recipe . :)
Thank you very much for your generosity .
Ivy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom