Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I felt like I won some kind of prize when I opened my package Friday! It was like Christmas or something! (And I chuckled when I pulled out a couple of items because she will be getting the same thing on one and similar on another - great minds think alike!) In my box was Gel Hear gems, lavendar soap (great for using just before bed time), emery boards, a task list note pad (I love making lists so I can cross things off and feel like I accomplished something), nail polish, a package of buttons, a neat drawstring bag, a roll of sequine ribbon, a skein of Martha Stewart yarn, a skein of Sugar and Cream yarn, a skein of Caaron Simply soft yarn and a skein of Starbella flash yarn. (I have done one of the ruffle scarves in knit but will try this in crochet as she sent me a pattern too!). A glass and straw, sugar sheet cake decorating 'thing' (okay I will need to look up how to use this), four patterns that I can chose from to use my yarn with, a Mary Janes Farm Magazine (again I have never heard of this but it has some yummy recipes in it) and the 'English Tea Murder' book by Leslie Meier. I was so excited that not much got done around the house after work Friday! Now to finish up a couple of projects I am working on and then I can try using my new yarn and patterns! Thank you for all the time and effort you put into this - I love everything!
Jeanne

Attachments

·
Registered
5,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I thought I had picked the 'Swap' catagory for this but somehow it went someplace else - I was trying to edit my spelling and maybe 'undid' something - sorry if it goes to the wrong place!
Jeanne

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom