Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A big thank-you to CharleenR, hostess for the Cats of Many Colors Swap (July, Tabbies). She became my Angel when my swap partner failed to respond. My package was filled with a cute kitty gift bag, Hello Kitty container, kitty towels, many beautiful cat cards, note, cards, stitch markers, stickers, patterns and, best of all, a beautiful rich, hand-dyed blues skein of Jitterbug sock yarn from Colinette and a hand written card. My cat Oscar would disagree with me about what was best. He was sure there was another cat in the box and was determined to nose it out! In the end he was very happy with the yarn and the mice which must be catnipped! Holly(18 yrs) was content to watch Oscar being the fool. The three of us are having happy times with this package!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mamasuzie said:
Good for you! I'm still waiting for my Swap package. Bummer.
It is so hard to wait! You'd think it wouldn't take but a minute (preferably before you have shipped yours) for your swap buddy to say"sorry. I'm sick, broke, something came up or just don't want to play. I wonder how the recipient feels about receiving a package and choosing not to respond.
Oh well, I appreciate my lovely Angel.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom