Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
39,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received my gift bag from my secret pal today, Sandy in Indiana. WOW! You were so generous and thoughtful!
I absolutely LOVE the yarn and already am making plans for it...definately for myselft too! I felt like you must have been reading my mind too; I had been just this week thinking of needing to get something to keep my darning needles in! The chocolate...yum! My grown daughter was there when I opened the package and zeroed in on the chocolate helping herselft to a piece LOL. Needless to say I also did. Double yum! The gadget bags are great. I couldn't believe you made them. If you can share the pattern/directions for them I'd love them. The fabric they are made of is delightful too. I do machine embroidery and can make bags similar to these but haven't made one for myself and now I have not one but two! Again thank you so much. I'll post a picture of whatever I make of the yarn.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Hi! I just found this note by surfing for Secret Pal! It seems there wasn't really an organized place for people to share after they received their packages. I posted my thanks on two different places that had a number of entries but now I see there were many more out there like this one with only one entry. I'm pleased you liked your package. I'm torn between hoping your "yarn hound" loved the yarn or disliked it enough to leave it alone! LOL I think as we get to know other knitters this will be even more fun. Seems like we're getting "bigger" now though and I have trouble keeping up with everything. Several times I have inadverntly erased the notifiction letter before I was done reading. Especially love seeing what others have knit and looking forward to seeing what your yarn turns into! Happy knitting! Sandy

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom