Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If I make Eva pompons again, I might put a blob of superglue or glue-melt in the middle.

It would spoil her fun until her vast infant-cunning worked a way around that challenge ...

·
Registered
402 Posts
When my grand-sons were small my daughter asked me not to put pom-poms on their hats---They would always pull them apart while she was driving and had to clean the car after each pom-pom

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My own poor mother had six of us doing things such as picking-out the tufts on her candlewick bed-spread. Sort of trichotillomania of the cottontufts.

·
Registered
15,542 Posts
Omnivore said:
My own poor mother had six of us doing things such as picking-out the tufts on her candlewick bed-spread. Sort of trichotillomania of the cottontufts.
Oh I did that when I was about seven. I had a new pink candlewick bedspread and I just couldn't stop pulling out the tufts. My mum was furious!

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bet you were a demon with the scizzors ha-ha. Recently I did a job for my daughter in Auckland and tossed the screw-driver into my carry-on luggage, as an afterthought. Well the x-ray guy at the airport confiscated it. He must've thought I was going to take the aeroplane apart in flight to entertain myself ... "this is your captain speaking; the lavatory's whistling earthwards - don't open the door".
inishowen said:
Omnivore said:
Oh I did that when I was about seven. I had a new pink candlewick bedspread and I just couldn't stop pulling out the tufts. My mum was furious!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom