Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had the post admission appointment on Monday, I was there from 2pm till 4.40pm and the doc said I would have to come back on Friday for blood tests and an x ray as it was too late in the day. I went down with another virus and when I was getting ready to go to the doctor's, the hospital rang and said the schedule had been cancelled for the following Monday but I could get sent to a private hospital with a different surgeon (at the government's expense) so I said whatever is the earliest. By the way the forms the doctor gave me had my old address on them.

·
Registered
8,033 Posts
rujam said:
Had the post admission appointment on Monday, I was there from 2pm till 4.40pm and the doc said I would have to come back on Friday for blood tests and an x ray as it was too late in the day. I went down with another virus and when I was getting ready to go to the doctor's, the hospital rang and said the schedule had been cancelled for the following Monday but I could get sent to a private hospital with a different surgeon (at the government's expense) so I said whatever is the earliest. By the way the forms the doctor gave me had my old address on them.
When you see yet another error, do you just scream or take a nip of something strong? Good luck with your surgery whenever it occurs.

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
rujam said:
My thoughts are with you. You know what I mean. :sm01:

·
Registered
718 Posts
Just don't come home with a baby! ha ha! Tell everyone who comes near you in the hospital about all the "errors" and they have to make sure it is the right patient, the right procedure, the right doctor,and the right medication! Don't be afraid to speak up! Good luck.

·
Registered
29,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Frannyward said:
Yes Ruth. Make sure they have the right patient.
Just as well they cancelled my surgery, I started sneezing my head off today. Somebody from theatre bookings was supposed to ring today to ask me a few questions. I ended up calling them, turns out the person had gone home early, they could have rung to tell me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom