Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sent a member a 7 page pattern on Tuesday.
It took me forever to figure out how to get it posted.
I know Jynx saw it.
Somehow, I got two messages from admin saying it had been deleted.
All that work, and the KPer probably was unable to get it! Kinda torqued right now.
Really have work to do, and no time to be on here.
I guess I will contact admin later in the weekend.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
I have not checked, but generally the is a limit on the size of an uploaded document or photo. You may want to ask the person interested in the pattern to send you a PM then give her your private email.

Just a possible reason.

·
Registered
41,373 Posts
Yes, I saw it. The wonderful Nordic dress that someone was going to knit for your daughter. The problem was that it was pictures of an actual copyrighted pattern. I know it was a lot of work, but you need to contact her by PM and arrange a better way for her to see the pattern. It would have been very hard to knit from the pictures because the words were pretty small..... Admin doesn't really have a choice but to delete the thread because the whole site could be shut down for repeated copyright infringements...

It's a bummer, but it's the law...

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Dreamweaver said:
Yes, I saw it. The wonderful Nordic dress that someone was going to knit for your daughter. The problem was that it was pictures of an actual copyrighted pattern. I know it was a lot of work, but you need to contact her by PM and arrange a better way for her to see the pattern. It would have been very hard to knit from the pictures because the words were pretty small..... Admin doesn't really have a choice but to delete the thread because the whole site could be shut down for repeated copyright infringements...

That sounds more logical. Thanks for the head us Dreamweaver

·
Registered
6,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dreamweaver said:

Thanks everyone!
I wouldn't want to infringe on anyone's stuff.
It is a great pattern. I will have to figure out another way!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom