Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Thank you for the link,I will be knitting hats starting tomorrow,hope people will join in and make money for the cause,as we all know ,that one day we may need the help from them,even if we think right now that we will never be in that situation.lets get knitting.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Janeb said:
Thank you for the link,I will be knitting hats starting tomorrow,hope people will join in and make money for the cause,as we all know ,that one day we may need the help from them,even if we think right now that we will never be in that situation.lets get knitting.
Still trying to work out where you'd send them to help with the fund raising!

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mutherhubbard said:
I have been doing these for a few years now and send mine the local Age Uk I am in Wellingborough Northamptonshire perhaps you could check your local Age Uk.
Thanks, I will - do you have any kind of pattern as a starting point or do you just wing it?

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
When you have knitted your hats,you put them in an envelope and send them to.
The big knit,
Fruit towers,
342,lad broke grove,
W10 5bu.
They need to be there by the first of October ,hope this helps.lets get knitting good luck and all the best to everyone.
Janeb xx

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom