Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Service Dog Stands Up to Velociraptor "€œAttacking"€ Human at a Theme Park

Dogs are some of the bravest and loyal creatures ever to exist, and they prove it in many ways all the time. Like this dog, that was willing to take on a velociraptor that was "€œthreatening"€ his human at a theme park in Orlando, Florida. If we were that velociraptor, we would have backed down, too!

As this man was going through that section of the park with his service dog, they came across a velociraptor. It was really half a person in costume and half a puppet, but this dog wasn't taking any chances. As soon as he took one look at that dinosaur sneaking up on his human, he sprang to action, and scared the dinosaur away!

http://www.lifewithdogs.tv/2016/08/service-dog-stands-up-to-velociraptor-attacking-human-at-a-theme-park/

Attachments

·
Registered
31,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no1girl said:
bless him...........we have had none German Sheps......adore the breed!
Did you mean "nine" GSDs ???

I'm only guessing, you understand - - I didn't know you'd had that many !!!

·
Registered
31,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no1girl said:
Yes, K..........my finger made a mistake................. until a few years back we always had two together.
Ahhhhh, a delight to have had 9 !!!!!

Talk about SMART doggies !!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Yes they are smart and brave we had two (mother and daughter).

We had two at one time (a mother and daughter) Daughter was one of seven puppies and was very protective. She once saved our son from being hurt. He delivered a weekly shopper and a man thought it was a regular newspaper route and he was collecting money from customers. He tried to rob our son--even grabbing his arm while the dog was growling the whole time. When he grabbed our son's arm, the dog grabbed the front of his pants tearing out a chunk of the material. Needless to say, the would-be-robber screamed and took off. They are a very beautiful animal.

·
Registered
31,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Pennypincher said:
Yes they are smart and brave we had two (mother and daughter).

We had two at one time (a mother and daughter) Daughter was one of seven puppies and was very protective. She once saved our son from being hurt. He delivered a weekly shopper and a man thought it was a regular newspaper route and he was collecting money from customers. He tried to rob our son--even grabbing his arm while the dog was growling the whole time. When he grabbed our son's arm, the dog grabbed the front of his pants tearing out a chunk of the material. Needless to say, the would-be-robber screamed and took off. They are a very beautiful animal.
Trying to rob your son , and grabbing hold of him...NO - - NO - - NO !!!

Too bad your doggie didn't bite a little deeper in the crotch area !!!!!

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
KroSha said:
Trying to rob your son , and grabbing hold of him...NO - - NO - - NO !!!

Too bad your doggie didn't bite a little deeper in the crotch area !!!!!
She bit deep enough to rip a piece of material out of the crotch of his pants and my son said it was a good thing he was wearing underwear. He said she spit the material out as if it had a bad taste. lol

·
Registered
31,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Pennypincher said:
She bit deep enough to rip a piece of material out of the crotch of his pants and my son said it was a good thing he was wearing underwear. He said she spit the material out as if it had a bad taste. lol
Well, GOOD - - not acceptable to put his hands on your son.

When I lived in the mountains, my neighbor had a HUGE dog - - half Great Dane and half Saint Bernard.

A seemingly friendly guy - - he would let you in the house, but unless he knew you, he wouldn't let you out.

One early evening, she returned home from the University and called me right after she phoned the police - - there was arterial blood spray on her walls.

The sheriff's deputy thought it was so funny that he called in his CHiPs buddy who also patrolled our area - - they got a pretty good laugh over it.

She pointed out that the dog was strictly inside, protecting the house - - she had prior law enforcement experience and wanted to make sure that her dog would not be tagged as vicious on the incident report.

The officers thought that they'd find the perpetrator at a nearby hospital, if he wasn't lying in a ditch somewhere, dead - - but, believe it or not, the guy never turned up !!!

The dog was fine, by the way, and you should have seen him - - he was so stoked and proud of himself - - his unusual strutting about was unbelievable to watch and lasted for two or three days !!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom