Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Jane421 said:
Ha Ha! I have done more contortions trying desperately to force on those last 2 stitches!
I found a quick way for this...what you do is wrap the yarn around and round the needle counting as you go for the amount of stitches you need, then pull off the needle and you have the length required for your stitches!! Works for me every time. Geraldine xx

:sm24:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Thanks for the great tip! I'll try it on the socks I'll be starting soon!
Geraldine04 said:
I found a quick way for this...what you do is wrap the yarn around and round the needle counting as you go for the amount of stitches you need, then pull off the needle and you have the length required for your stitches!! Works for me every time. Geraldine xx

·
Registered
13,474 Posts
Geraldine04 said:

Great suggestion. Thanks a bunch!

·
Registered
755 Posts
Geraldine04 said:

Good idea. I'll have to try that. Sure will save some time and frustration.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom