Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The location of your mailbox shows you how far away from your house you can be in a robe before you start looking like a mental patient.

My 60 year kindergarten reunion is coming up soon and I’m worried about the 175 pounds I’ve gained since then.

I always wondered what the job application is at Hooters. Do they just give you a bra and say, “Here, fill this out?”

I can’t understand why women are okay that JC Penny has an older women’s clothing line named, “Sag Harbor.”

Money can’t buy happiness, but it keeps the kids in touch!

The reason Mayberry was so peaceful and quiet was because nobody was married.  Andy, Aunt Bea, Barney, Floyd, Howard, Goober, Gomer, Sam, Earnest T Bass, Helen, Ellie, Thelma Lou, Clara and, of course Opie were all single. The only married person was Otis, and he stayed drunk.

·
Registered
30,096 Posts
NJtwinkles said:
The location of your mailbox shows you how far away from your house you can be in a robe before you start looking like a mental patient.

My 60 year kindergarten reunion is coming up soon and I'm worried about the 175 pounds I've gained since then.

I always wondered what the job application is at Hooters. Do they just give you a bra and say, "Here, fill this out?"

I can't understand why women are okay that JC Penny has an older women's clothing line named, "Sag Harbor."

Money can't buy happiness, but it keeps the kids in touch!

The reason Mayberry was so peaceful and quiet was because nobody was married. Andy, Aunt Bea, Barney, Floyd, Howard, Goober, Gomer, Sam, Earnest T Bass, Helen, Ellie, Thelma Lou, Clara and, of course Opie were all single. The only married person was Otis, and he stayed drunk.
That last one was my favorite!

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Oops, the mailbox! When my kids were in school we all overslept one day. They dressed hurriedly, and we jumped in the car and I delivered them. My phone rang the minute I got home. My neighbor saying she saw me leave in my robe and she knew it was seven miles to the school, crossing two railroad tracks. How COULD I do that? We had a laugh but I never did that again! The good news? I was wearing my new robe that I had knit!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom