Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have never had interest in joining forums because people can be so rude! I have viewed gardening forums, parenting forums....but I shy away. But this forum!!! People are so helpful and welcoming!

This is truly a wonderful forum!

·
Registered
7,116 Posts
((((((( Well, thank you and I'm speaking as a member and not from ADMIN! You make one's efforts, big or small, seem worth it.

I'd like to add one thing: Getting to the meat of the subject, be it knitting, crocheting, etc., is one thing I like about this forum.

It makes me think outside the yarn label all the time. I love problems, puzzles, how to fix it, patterns.....new tools.....old tools.........all of it! LOL!!
~~~~
addicted2yarn said:
I have never had interest in joining forums because people can be so rude! I have viewed gardening forums, parenting forums....but I shy away. But this forum!!! People are so helpful and welcoming!

·
Registered
105 Posts
addicted2yarn said:

[/quote=cabin] ((Hey there and good morning to you addicted2yarn ((from Michigan))
That's one of the nicest things I've heard said. My head is swelling. LOL
Not really, but thanks from I say all of use here on the forum. Yeah your right I even say the people here are real helpful and as nice as can be to all that comes aboard. If you have a question don't be afraid to ask. Someone will have an answer for you and others will help you find out.
We also have Men Knitters too!
So enjoy the forum and nice to meet you! cabin

·
Registered
21,211 Posts
Welcome,
Just the rest of us addicts. I do believe that if we all got together, we would have more yarn and needles than any other place on earth.
It truly is a fun place. We chat, share, oh and ah over finished projects, tell storys from our past. Offer help and suggestions. And at least once a day I find something to make me laugh.
You have come to ther right place. Relax and have fun with the rest of us. I want to relocate to the Twin City. They are going on a bus trip to all the areas second hand shop.
Sounds like great fun.
Linda

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom