Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 292 Posts

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, they had everything under the sun including chocolate covered bacon! Took a picture of the sign. Mostly fried stuff - lemonade, candy bars, ice cream. Since the fair didn't open until noon on Wednesday, we had lunch beforehand and at the fair had frozen cheesecake covered with chocolate and a vanilla ice cream dipped in chocolate. Like the Frostee Freeze used to offer. I haven't had one in a long time and it was delicious.

ginalola said:
Charleen, what kind of tasty treats did you have???

·
Registered
5,604 Posts
I love chocolate dipped ice cream cones.....

·
Registered
5,604 Posts
I would if I had some....LOL

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
What a beautiful day here in northwest Washington ! Sun shining the birds are chirping but no signs of squirrels--- I think the coyotes and eagles have given them new homes (so to speak) last year there were so many.
Anyway grocery shopping and knitting on my to do list!!
How about you all

·
Registered
5,604 Posts
Same old same old here....

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Had to work for a few hours this AM at the college, but managed to mail swap packages while there, grocery shopping on the way home (just finished putting stuff away),now for the "vegging"

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Hellooooooooo Ladies:
Mom has lefted and I'm back. I sure did miss you all...but Mom is one of those ladies that you have to entertain 24 -7. I couldn't even get to my computer or knitting. Well I'm glad to be back

·
Registered
5,604 Posts
Glad to have you back kar....

·
Registered
5,604 Posts
What a cute puppy....and a cute almost-mama goat...LOL

1 - 20 of 292 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom