Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is so much info here about Spinning, Weaving and dyeing. Every page is packed full of it. So take time to go back and take a look. I love the new posts coming in they are all wonderful but there is so much info some of your questions might be answered and who knows you might pick up more info from our past. All of the topics are labeled so you can go in if you are a spinner just read about that if you are a weaver just that if you want to learn about dyeing we have some wonderful people here that dye and gave us so much info. Please enjoy the topic it is here for info, learning and teaching but it is all in the archives.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
I am very grateful for this topic as I prepare to enter the world of weaving. I have already read one book recommended by other KPers on weaving and have ordered a second. I am also closer to actually getting a rigid heddle loom. Yeah!

·
Registered
12,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
DanielS said:
I am very grateful for this topic as I prepare to enter the world of weaving. I have already read one book recommended by other KPers on weaving and have ordered a second. I am also closer to actually getting a rigid heddle loom. Yeah!
Can't wait for you to join the fun. Have to take son to drs today and my favorite book store is right around the corner. Will have to stop and look.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom