Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Discussion starter · #1 ·
I created each one of these without a pattern (except for the first). Sir Daniel Bear is loosely based on a bear pattern I found in a book. The others were done by experiementing. I created the heads, then moved down and created bodies to match. The clothing was created from the "skin" out and (even though you can't see it) all have underwear, slips, etc.

Why? Have no idea why. What am I going to do with them? I have no idea that either. Right now, (after my granddaughters name them) they sit on a shelf and we take them down to look at them once and awhile. They have too many fussy little parts to play with. Still, they are fun, and I thought you'd like to see.

If you look closely, you'll see that Rainbow Mouse's hat is torn up. I had a devil of a time doing that - destroyed 2 hats before I got it right. Finally (in frustration) gave an untorn hat to our yorkie - she tore it up JUST right in about 30 seconds. :)

Attachments

Cindy F said:
I created each one of these without a pattern (except for the first). Sir Daniel Bear is loosely based on a bear pattern I found in a book. The others were done by experiementing. I created the heads, then moved down and created bodies to match. The clothing was created from the "skin" out and (even though you can't see it) all have underwear, slips, etc.

Why? Have no idea why. What am I going to do with them? I have no idea that either. Right now, (after my granddaughters name them) they sit on a shelf and we take them down to look at them once and awhile. They have too many fussy little parts to play with. Still, they are fun, and I thought you'd like to see.

If you look closely, you'll see that Rainbow Mouse's hat is torn up. I had a devil of a time doing that - destroyed 2 hats before I got it right. Finally (in frustration) gave an untorn hat to our yorkie - she tore it up JUST right in about 30 seconds. :)
Sooooooooooooooooo cute

Those are absolutely adorable and so much detail. I LOVE the bunny with the droopy ears and felted hat. Great work... It looks like a lot of fun to do and the girls must just love to see what is new.

Cindy F said:

I think they would sell well, or would make great raffle prizes for a school or sporting club.....they are wonderful.

MaryCarter said:
Cindy F said:

I think they would sell well, or would make great raffle prizes for your favourite sporting club or school.......they are wonderful!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom