Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
38,182 Posts
beautiful..............I buy pieces such as those from ETSY......i cant crochet with cotton, only wool!

I hae a square dressing table set our neighbour made for me in 1950 and it still does not hve a break!

·
Registered
147 Posts
I love them. Oh How I miss crocheting these doileys using the smaller crochet needles. Used to make them for gifts, but my hands can`t hold those tiny needles anymore- am using those pencil enlargers on the larger needles to be able to keep on crocheting. Thanks for posting the pictures.They were one of my favorite things to do.

·
Registered
19,403 Posts
These bring back memories of my Mom & Mother in law..because this is what they use to make. I still have a lot of them and use them on my "coffee table" in the living room. One that I especially love is the Xmas one my Mother in law made it's white with green holly leaves and red holly berries going around the inner perimeter..beautiful! ..yours are beautiful too!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom