Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried this hybrid craft and it’s not for me. (I have to say that the knook are irresistible to cats; hopefully will be able to get a picture soon.)

Included are two booklets and 10 of the tools. It’s like a crochet hook with a cord at the end.

Perhaps it’s supposed to help crocheters learn to knit or knitters learn tunisian crochet?

Just asking postage. Let me know by sending a message with your address. (Button at the top or click on my avatar.)
Smile Eyebrow Shoulder Cap Eyelash

Art Font Eyelash Magenta Fashion design

·
Registered
9,340 Posts
I tried knooking once years ago. It wasn't for me either. One really good thing came out the experience though ..... I discovered Tunisian Crochet, fell in love with it .... and never looked back.

I hope you can find a good home for the knooking tools. Worst case scenario: the hooks would work perfectly well for regular crochet and maybe even for Tunisian Crochet (for small projects) with the cord attached and some kind of stopper at the end of it. Perfect for someone just learning and/or wanting to try it out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Top Bottom