Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am a new user. My daughter in law would like me to knit her Thing 1 and Thing 2 hats. I have seen them on this web and would love to have the pattern. If anyone would like to share I would very much appreciate it.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
diannebuxton said:
Hi I am a new user. My daughter in law would like me to knit her Thing 1 and Thing 2 hats. I have seen them on this web and would love to have the pattern. If anyone would like to share I would very much appreciate it.

Thanks
Hi Dianne,
Welcome! If you are not yet a member of Ravelry.com I suggest you join (it's free to join) as there are hat patterns for thing 1 and thing 2 on that site. Hope this helps, if you need help navigating Ravelry, let me know and I'll help you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info, but the pattern on that web page are for crochet...I realize the Circle and wording is in crochet, but I might be able to create that with my own knitting pattern. Just wanted to the pattern for the hat ie: sizes and number of stitches.

·
Registered
11,607 Posts
diannebuxton said:

Thanks
Take your basic earflap hat pattern. Knit it in red. Outline it with the appropriate blue color. Make the blue pompom for the crown. You can knit a white circle and embroider with duplicate stitches the black lettering/number on it. Stitch it to the hat pattern.
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/basic-earflap-hat

Or you can purchase the pattern here for $3.50.
http://www.craftsy.com/user/465460/pattern-store

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom