Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Namaste. I just completed this Mandala for my daughter’s wedding Anniversary on February. I used “Granny's More Complex Star by Jacqui Goulbourn” in the center and then built the rest of the Mandala using the “Phoenix Blanket” by Vanessa Smith from Hooked on Sunshine. I really love the Phoenix Blanket pattern. This is the third Mandala I made using the pattern. I am sure I will be making more. Thank you, Vanessa Smith
🤗
🙏
. The Mandala is 22” x 22”. Thank you for looking. Love and Light to all. Stay safe and stay happy.

Rectangle Azure Textile Prayer rug Creative arts

· Registered
20,181 Posts
Namaste. I just completed this Mandala for my daughter’s wedding Anniversary on February. I used “Granny's More Complex Star by Jacqui Goulbourn” in the center and then built the rest of the Mandala using the “Phoenix Blanket” by Vanessa Smith from Hooked on Sunshine. I really love the Phoenix Blanket pattern. This is the third Mandala I made using the pattern. I am sure I will be making more. Thank you, Vanessa Smith
🤗
🙏
. The Mandala is 22” x 22”. Thank you for looking. Love and Light to all. Stay safe and stay happy.

View attachment 1277720
Beautiful
Awesome work!
👍🏻❗😄

· Registered
4,141 Posts
So beautiful. Thanks for showing it to us.

· Registered
14,855 Posts
That Mandalla is beautiful and I love the colours.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Top Bottom