Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11,019 Posts
omg is that made from hair?

was totally freaked out but your right its cool after the initial first look :lol:

·
Registered
706 Posts
That is a cool design on someone's head. Unfortunately even if it was for just one day, man the time it will take to do this all over again the following year. I can't see someone expecting to wear this type of style all year round. Unless he's in the warmer climates all the time.

I wouldn't dare show this picture to my oldest son. It's bad enough that he has his hair like Leland Chapman (Dog the Bounty Hunter).

·
Registered
15,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
addictedtoknitting said:
That is a cool design on someone's head. Unfortunately even if it was for just one day, man the time it will take to do this all over again the following year. I can't see someone expecting to wear this type of style all year round. Unless he's in the warmer climates all the time.

I wouldn't dare show this picture to my oldest son. It's bad enough that he has his hair like Leland Chapman (Dog the Bounty Hunter).
Well since you have a son that wears his hair copy cat then you know with these kids anything goes. I can see some air head wearing this all year round regardless the weather. It brings attention. Now what would really send me up the wall is if out from under that bump comes baby spiders. I'd be getting the bug spray for sure!

·
Registered
43,279 Posts
That is brilliant. Love it, then again I love spiders!

·
Registered
361 Posts
cathy47 said:
addictedtoknitting said:

Well since you have a son that wears his hair copy cat then you know with these kids anything goes. I can see some air head wearing this all year round regardless the weather. It brings attention. Now what would really send me up the wall is if out from under that bump comes baby spiders. I'd be getting the bug spray for sure!
I wouldnt be waiting for the babies, thats for sure after the anitial shock i would have reached for the first weopon that came to hand and wham before i even had a chance to realise it was on someones head, lol

·
Registered
15,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
suelou said:
cathy47 said:
addictedtoknitting said:

I wouldnt be waiting for the babies, thats for sure after the anitial shock i would have reached for the first weopon that came to hand and wham before i even had a chance to realise it was on someones head, lol
I got a visual on this one.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom