Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
suelou said:
There are now only 7 left standing now but es they are beautiful must be seenin person to appreciate the real beauty
It has been over 20 years since I have driven down the Great Ocean Road, but it is a lovely drive. We do have some great spots here. I am remembering some great places I have visited in Victoria. To be honest I love Melbourne, much prefer Melbourne to Sydney. I could never get the hang of Brisbane even though I started visiting Queensland in 1958 and lived near Brisbane for a couple of years.

·
Registered
873 Posts
We went there in 2000. We even saw fairy penguins on the beach. It's THE most amazingingly beautiful place to visit. We drove inland from Melbourne and stayed in Warnambool, then drove back along the Great Ocean Road to Appollo Bay where we stayed the night. Next day we walked on just about the cleanest beach I have ever seen. We then drove back to Melbourne where our daughter was living at the time. A fabulous place to visit. I still have a piece of coral that I picked up off the beach in Warnambool. It's very small, but I treasure it.

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
I have family who live in Brighton, Vic & saw all this on my last visit. It's just gorgeous, no matter when you go there. At present the matriarch of the Down Under clan is here in the US visiting family & will be attending our son's wedding on 9/9.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom