Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Woe is me! I understand completely. My little angel face chewed half of my Holbrook shawl and I was not a happy camper...when I had to reknit that half again...

Now my yarn is kept in a plastic tub...

·
Registered
12,306 Posts
Doesn't the would "Pound" come to mind when this happens? Of course, we could never send them to the pound, but that is what I threaten mine with. I say pound and she heads for the back room and goes up under the bed like she knows what I am saying. Now, the time for patience comes blossoms and you just sit down and imagine how much fun he must have been having thinking he was helping you to get finished with the knitting so you two can have a playtime.

·
Registered
5,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
DonnieK said:
Doesn't the would "Pound" come to mind when this happens? Of course, we could never send them to the pound, but that is what I threaten mine with. I say pound and she heads for the back room and goes up under the bed like she knows what I am saying. Now, the time for patience comes blossoms and you just sit down and imagine how much fun he must have been having thinking he was helping you to get finished with the knitting so you two can have a playtime.
Oh yes. He was having a ball (pun intended). This is the second time this has happened. The first time, the yarn was literally strewn from one end of the house to the other. I just wish his "father" would learn to shut the door ALL THE WAY.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Oh No! You are not going to have fun untangling that mess! I would pull one back out of the doghouse and have him help me...

·
Registered
5,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
jeannemarie said:
Oh No! You are not going to have fun untangling that mess! I would pull one back out of the doghouse and have him help me...
He already offered. I forgot to mention that the WIP was laying out on the deck, and the ball of yarn was laying in a puddle of water down on the sidewalk. We'll just have to wait and see if it's salvageable.

·
Registered
7,490 Posts
It seems they head straight for the knitting, how do they do that?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom