Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The little red shawl, is what you call a shawl scarf. I am fairly new at knitting and didn't realize it wasn't a shawl until I was almost finished lol. I have to figure out my measurements next time. The second shawl was what I was looking for. The scarf is from a book that has different seashore patterns that a friend of mine lent me.

Attachments

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hi there, what kind of pattern is the beige one? I like that, but what is the pattern called? I would love to make that.
thanks for your time.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Very nice job the projects are all really pretty. I like the shawl scarf it is a great idea just enough to cover your shoulders too. Where did you get the pattern I think I would like to make one for my self?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Oh, these are lovely! Are the two patterns for the "seashore inspired" white/cream ones availab le to share? Or to buy? They are perfect for our sumer vacation at the beach! Thank you for sharing these lovelies!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I will have to find the pattern, a friend of mine bought a book on seashore patterns. I just copied it, if I can get the name I will send it to you.

soozyb said:
Hi there, what kind of pattern is the beige one? I like that, but what is the pattern called? I would love to make that.
thanks for your time.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I haven't knitted since gradeschool, but my mother always knitted so I guess I saw her and remembered. But I also have a good teacher, my friend.

frajo110 said:
Your work is lovely. Sure you're really a beginner? You definitely have talent.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom