Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I stopped at a place called New 2 You and found these patterns. Like I need anymore to add to the huge stash I have already. But I say the more I have the happier I am as I'm constantly printing and saving patterns besides looking at them where ever I go.

Attachments

·
Registered
12,309 Posts
Okay, you have all these wonderful patterns so now get to knitting! LOL What a lovely bunch. I love patterns. I have a big notebook binder that I put plastic pages in and put all of my printed patterns in and I can't get another pattern in it, so have started another and I know in my mind that I will never get round to making all of them even one time, but, there is just something about having those patterns that is comforting! LOL

·
Registered
42,303 Posts
DonnieK said:
Okay, you have all these wonderful patterns so now get to knitting! LOL What a lovely bunch. I love patterns. I have a big notebook binder that I put plastic pages in and put all of my printed patterns in and I can't get another pattern in it, so have started another and I know in my mind that I will never get round to making all of them even one time, but, there is just something about having those patterns that is comforting! LOL
I was reading your post about the binder. I had several binders of purchased patterns and several of those printed from on line. When I moved to a smaller place I had to clean out some of them so of course those to go were the many binders of free patterns I printed over the years and knew I would never make all of them.

So now not only do I have an external drive with literally 1000's of patters and probably 6 or 8 2" to 3" binders of all of my purchased mostly baby and women's patterns.

I guess now with my knitting so limited I will have to eventually sort through them and sell some of them many I probably won't make. I always love the baby patterns but so hard to part with.

There were many posted that reminded me that I have most of them in the many patterns I have.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I have the children's vest booklet. Over the years, I've made vests for my kids, friend's kids, sibling's kids. They are now being handed down to the next generation. It's heart-warming to see how much the kids love them! I hope you enjoy working them up!

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yes, I left that store grinning from ear to ear with my find. Will I knit something from them, I plan to. And then to top it off I visted JoAnn's and Michael's and brought home the free leaflets they have hanging there 10 of them. I have binders of loose patterns also. 10 of them and starting the 11th one. Besides the 10 containers of the knitting books. There all labled and if I need a certain pattern I can find it fast. Thats why I have so many. One's labled afghans, another Baby, Dish Cloths and so on. Works real well. And I already have quite a stash of yarn so I should have some to knit up those patterns with.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Great find!! I wish WV had as many great used stores as Michigan does...I love going to Value Village, St. Vincent de Paul, as well as Salvation Army and the Goodwill when I visit my sister in Michigan.

So far, I've only found 2 Goodwill's here.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom