Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I keep a small amount of food and water out for Lacey and the outside girls. My problem is that most of the time when I am just about to fall asleep Lacey wants out and that is about 2 or 3 am. Should I be asleep I won't be for long. She has gotten in a habit of tugging on my hair to wake me, one look at the clock and i know its potty time. I LOVE her

·
Registered
101 Posts
I have 3 small dogs inside and 1 outside. It get to be about 6:30 in the morning, if I do not get up they start barking. First one then the other. They just lay there and bark until I finaly get and and feed them. Just becuse one is 17 years old and the other is about 12 they think I shoud catter to them. If I want more sleep. they win.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My girls are not that old. Dixie is a black lab, Suri is a "all American" girl that somebody dropped out of a moving car window about 4 years ago. The vet and I both agreed that she was about 16 weeks old at that time. So both of the out side girls are around 4 years old. Lacey was 3 this past Christmas. When I go out the back door in the morning I say" good morning girls". get a loud hello. Heneryetta and Harret 2 black hens, Rosey and Kate female mules and of course the dogs. Use to have some cats untill somebody down the road moved in with a cat killing dog. My husband says he is surrounded with females. ( He likes it tho.)OH I must say that the 3 dogs never knew they were females to begin with

·
Registered
6,057 Posts
I hate the time 'change'. Kids at early bus stops are back in the dark and what child wants a bedtime when it's still light at 8 PM? We don't need to run the A/C any harder in FL than it does in July and August!

·
Registered
5,248 Posts
master of none said:
I keep a small amount of food and water out for Lacey and the outside girls. My problem is that most of the time when I am just about to fall asleep Lacey wants out and that is about 2 or 3 am. Should I be asleep I won't be for long. She has gotten in a habit of tugging on my hair to wake me, one look at the clock and i know its potty time. I LOVE her
My chihuahua is on steriods so she drinks alot and cannot hold it til morning. After about a week of nightly trips (2 to 3) downstairs to go outside, I taught her to go on the paper in the bathroom. We use the underpads that are used for bedridden patients. Get them cheap at RiteAid pharmacy.

·
Registered
11,389 Posts
I actually LIKE the time change. My work schedule is unusual 4 day week at least 10 hours each day. Since I work outside the end of my day is usually worked in the dark. Now I get several months of my day ending while its still daylight!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom