Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 19 of 22 Posts

· Registered
474 Posts
Good job! What a great use of your stash. Sometimes I feel like it's a sin to keep something that someone else could really use or needs. Your act of kindness just might inspire me to unload a few things. Thanks for sharing.

· Registered
11,878 Posts
I'm glad you found someone to personally deliver your donations so that they won't get tied up in the governmental mess over there. So much is sitting in containers and can't be used due to the governments in these countries. What a wonderful way to de-stash!

· Registered
30,560 Posts
You are such a blessing to many people. All the hats and lap blanket you make for charities! All the material and yarn will be a great help to the needy. Alot of stars in your crown. Yes God Bless you!:)

· Registered
13,821 Posts
I'm curious about the actual logistics of how so much will be shipped to Africa. Is knitting something that is done very much in Africa?
Good for you to let go of your collection! I hope I get there someday!

· Registered
474 Posts
joycevv said:
I'm curious about the actual logistics of how so much will be shipped to Africa. Is knitting something that is done very much in Africa?
Good for you to let go of your collection! I hope I get there someday!
I'd like to know the logistics of getting things to the people who need them too. I've heard it can be complicated.

I'd also like to invite you all to help in a cause here in the USA, and potentially all over the world. If you look at my tag (the line at the bottom of my post) you'll see I've referenced EB. So, here is a post from facebook that I'd like to share with you. I'm also going to create a separate post for it. I hope you all don't mind that I piggybacked on this topic. These little children need tons of love too. Thanks.

Attachments

1 - 19 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom