Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Ladies. Please can someone help ?
I was on the interenet over the weekend and saw a pattern for these tiny sweaters they are for Christmas tree decorations. I cannot recall where it was that I found them. I want to make a few and string them together. They are made out of a thickish yarn anad similar to the Fish 'n Chip sweaters but they are very small. I would reall apreciate any help. Many Thanks

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
HI Chrissy No but they are better than the ones i saw. The ones I saw were plain. I thought I would make them and tie them together to make a bunting for the wall in my home office, spelling out the name of my business.

OH Lolly I am so glad that I am not the only one who has 'sometime ' memory loss. I am blaming the time of the year. LOL Thanks for the help . I will have a go at t hese wee ones Chrissy they are too cute . Cheers Bernie

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Lolly I found another craft site- ************* - I am going to check out the list you sent. Thanks
Oh boy this getting old has GOT to stop. I might try and get old age banned LOL

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
I have in my bookmarked a number of sites recently posted with Christmas Ornaments. Check there to see if they are the one.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks you . I managed to find a gorgeeous Christmas site maybe it is the same one. Everything for Christmas . Was wondering if they run throughtout the year or just at this time . Thanks Bernie

·
Registered
5,079 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cheers Sue. I have decided to hand write all the sites into a note book for safe keeping. a lot less hassle ah the joys of getting older ! Many thanks again

·
Registered
5,079 Posts
I just bookmark them with a link at the top of Google. I have a link to the sign on page of Hotmail, KP, Facebook, Ravelry, Craftsy, KnitPro and Bible Gateway. :)

Bernie01 said:
Cheers Sue. I have decided to hand write all the sites into a note book for safe keeping. a lot less hassle ah the joys of getting older ! Many thanks again

·
Registered
8,083 Posts
Bernie01 said:
I have a file on my computer titled "notes to self". In this file, I copy all the web sites I come across here on KP with a brief description. The best part of a computer file, is I can read typing much better than my handwriting, and if I need to find something fast, I can use the search or find feature of my software (I have the Microsoft Office products, but you can sure use what you have). Oh yes, I also have things more or less grouped together with the headings in red. Depending on your software, if you copy the whole web address, it comes up blue in your document so you can click on it to go there.

I don't use the book mark feature because there were so many links I wanted to save, the list was just too long. No more sticky notes all over the room either!

·
Registered
5,238 Posts
Bernie01 said:
HI Chrissy No but they are better than the ones i saw. The ones I saw were plain. I thought I would make them and tie them together to make a bunting for the wall in my home office, spelling out the name of my business.

OH Lolly I am so glad that I am not the only one who has 'sometime ' memory loss. I am blaming the time of the year. LOL Thanks for the help . I will have a go at t hese wee ones Chrissy they are too cute . Cheers Bernie
Look carefully at the Berrocco site, they have two sets of these sweaters, each is different from the other.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom