Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,048 Posts
MMWRay said:
We aren't getting together with family and friends. We are trying to prevent the spread of the virus by spending our time alone.
Happy Thanksgiving to you.
There are many ways to be together.
We were all together via zoom and text messages with pictures of everyone's dinner.
We were all in separate places, but together despite it all!
No one has to be alone.

·
Registered
12,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Longtimer said:
There are many ways to be together.
We were all together via zoom and text messages with pictures of everyone's dinner.
We were all in separate places, but together despite it all!
No one has to be alone.
Thank you It was just my son and I we chatted with everyone else in the family had a great day. I am thankful for my family and friends.

·
Registered
8,432 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to you too! We had a much smaller than usual gathering with #2 son + grand dog and #3 son and family including grand dog ...total of 10 plus the canines...as compared to our usual 30+. Gotta say it was a pleasure to not have to cook for the bigger crowd :sm02: The baking, the cooking, the dishes, the clean up was so much easier!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom