Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks may remember this thread:

http://www.knittingparadise.com/t-58166-1.html

Well, I felted!

I didn't double up the bottom, and I regret that! Oh well, felt and learn! Anyway, I'm pretty happy with my prototype. and I know how I'll do the base in the future! I'll use crochet ribbing! That comes out nice and thick - I used it for the long handle of a small felted purse, and it worked great!

ENJOY!

Attachments

·
Registered
10,319 Posts
Beautifully done basket and the colors are really great together. Inspiring!

·
Registered
451 Posts
I love to felt. These are so beautiful. Do you publish your patterns on line? (I assume these are your patterns. I'm new on line so don't really know who designs and who doesn't.)

I'd like to try doing a basket or flower pot cover in fair isle. I have done several bowls (very simple ones) and a purse or two.

Felting is such great fun.

·
Registered
4,460 Posts
oh, your bowl is gorgeous. I would like to try felting, but I live with my niece and she has a front load washer. From the things I've read it sounds like too much trouble to try felting without a top loader.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom