Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.........road testing my new purchase, My Knit Pro interchangable chunkies!

01.43am and im well into to the yoke decreases on a ponch knitting chunky x2 on 9mm needles (feels like im finger knitting lol). I think its gong to be a long night!!!

What are my other knitting pals doing at this moment?

·
Registered
43,279 Posts
About to start an aran jacket in baby alpaca yarn. Just got to work out the pattern. Happy knitting.

·
Registered
651 Posts
finished dinner- tortellini with grated mozzarella on top - eating smarties( chocolate with candy coating.. and waiting ... waiting for three kids to get in the bath... ohhh i WANT to get back to my knitting... waiting waiting...

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
nannaknits said:
finished dinner- tortellini with grated mozzarella on top - eating smarties( chocolate with candy coating.. and waiting ... waiting for three kids to get in the bath... ohhh i WANT to get back to my knitting... waiting waiting...
Dinner sounds wonderful nannaknits. And I like the sound of the tortellini with grated mozzarella as well. There seems to never be enough hours in the day for me to fit all I want to do in it. One of my grandchildren loves smarties as well and sometimes we share a packet. Not too often though as I don't need the calories and he does not need any extra energy. lol

Love Jenny xxxx :)

·
Registered
201 Posts
Finally I am knitting away on the Tree of Life Baby Afghan, it is a very demanding attention holder but so have to do it when it is quiet, it is so much fun, will post a picture when I'm done.
I love all of you and can't wait to see the new topics every day.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom