Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,319 Posts
Oh my! How can I look at all those patterns and still look at Kniting Paradise. Oh yes, then I have to save some time for crocheting. Oh no, what about housework and cooking. What's a girl to do? Have to make out a schedule.

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hiya
I got a giggle out of your response, because I feel the same way.Everything is falling by the wayside because of the sites I found ,plus this forum, I spend entirely too much on this forum,
but I can't seem to get away from all you fantastic people,it really does feel like a new family.Have a great knitting day everybody(I don't have the time to knit anymore-lol)
Cheers :D :D :D

·
Registered
21,892 Posts
dad's funnyface said:
scottishlass said:
Thank you so much have bookmarked to look thru later as it will take hours if not days :thumbup:
Ditto.
Same here. Not enough hours in a day to do everything I want to do. Something has to give. Oh that's right, I don't like housework. :lol: :lol: :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Wow! Saving this one for a snowy day! Thanks for sharing!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom