Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have to admit to being a bit of a traditionalist - I love to knit teddy bears and dolls (I eventually!! take them to work to raise money for charity or my nieces inherit them!)some I just cannot part with...

·
Registered
6,343 Posts
I have a few of the Jean Greenhow patterns ie. clowns, may have some doll ones. I do not like knitting toys.
c-lilley said:
Has anyone out there got any Soft Toy Knitting Patterns that they would like to share with me?

·
Registered
6,343 Posts
Forgot to say I would be willing to pass them on to you, please PM me if interested.
Irene Kidney said:
I have a few of the Jean Greenhow patterns ie. clowns, may have some doll ones. I do not like knitting toys.
c-lilley said:
Has anyone out there got any Soft Toy Knitting Patterns that they would like to share with me?

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Irene Kidney said:
c-lilley said:
I love knitting the toys, I just don't like having to sew them up!!

Love your shelties, they just make me smile!

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
http://www.alandart.co.uk/pages/alan-dart

Alan Dart has great toy patterns. Look at the product tab on his site. Some (like the mouse fairies) are free, but most are for a small fee. He also states that you can sell the items you make from his patterns, as long as you don't mass produce and always give him credit for the pattern.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom