Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23,691 Posts
I tried it a long time ago and lost half my holes too... it is supose to be the easy one to...LOL I think you just need to work with it to get it right... I just went to one of the fancier ones and made those.. I keep thinking of that dishcloth and think I should make it up someday...

·
Registered
12,145 Posts
If I want a square, I use the mitered square method. Cast on length and width [U get those from your swatch] with a marker at the point where the two meet. Dec each side of the marker until there are no more stitches. DONE!

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
I have a potholder that looks very much like it uses the same pattern, but somehow it is thicker. I think my mom made it years ago, and it is a favorite because of the thickness, but her memory is not good and she does not remember how she made it. I tried knitting using 2 strands of worsted yarn, but even that did not give the same effect. I haven't tried a bulky yarn yet. Does anyone have a similar pattern they've used for a potholder?

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
I had a pattern for it but I lost it n would like to anothr one. I had fun doing my first one. I was in my second whn my pattern disappeared. So right now my needles r on my work. Its bn 4 months now. ..lol
Of some one cud share...

·
Registered
325 Posts
nancyannin said:
I have a potholder that looks very much like it uses the same pattern, but somehow it is thicker. I think my mom made it years ago, and it is a favorite because of the thickness, but her memory is not good and she does not remember how she made it. I tried knitting using 2 strands of worsted yarn, but even that did not give the same effect. I haven't tried a bulky yarn yet. Does anyone have a similar pattern they've used for a potholder?
Is this the one that does the m1 instead of yo?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom