Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
I can translate, but I don't know how to put it here for you to know, which stitch means what !.. Shall I write ,how to do those stitches from top to bottom and you will put them together yourself ?

·
Registered
21,448 Posts
The pattern is for a basic pullover. The charts are shown sideways and a comprised of C4F and C4B (those covering 4 st.) and Cable 1 left and cable 1 right (a 2st, twist). If you could show the site where you found the chart, it may have other information regarding shaping, etc. but you could incorporate the cable pattern in any basic pullover.

·
Registered
21,448 Posts
Here is the page for the sweater pictured. The chart is different than the one shown before.

http://prjaga.ru/vyazanie-dlya-detej/pulover-zhaket-sviter/sviter-dlya-malchika-spicami-shema-kos

Sorry I don't see what you mean by the k2tog being over two rows in the first chart you posted. As I mentioned, the charts are shown sideways. Please explain what you mean so someone can help.

I turned the chart around. The chart is not the knit pattern for the design on the blue sweater. The yellow portion of the one chart is probably for the sleeves and shows increases or decreases.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
I think, that you may try a small sample knitted and see, if you like , how it looks ! If you don't like the look of a small piece of it,- don't start a sweater in this pattern ! Just pick up something different !.. This pattern is not complicated, but explanation and try to follow it correctly may take all the fun of it from you !.. If you know what I mean !..

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
The crochet patterns are a little easier to follow. I saw a gorgeous sweater at the site provided, but since it was knit, I won't be attempting it unless it turns out it was originally an English pattern and I find it somewhere. I love the little girl pink set. I downloaded that. Thanks for the link.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom