Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
8,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reyna has sent me several lots of yarn which I share . One lady , who lives near by, hasn't knitted for a while but she has really took to it again and has been knitting these little short row hats, which she had never seen before. We have made quite a few and I made the striped jumper , they will go to my friend in Northern Ireland.

The 2 little hats made from random yarn are beautiful, although I say it myself, so soft. The yarn was so fine I doubled it up and had a tiny amount left from 50g. after making them both.

All yarn from Reyna, she is a very generous friend. Thank you Reyna.

Attachments

·
Registered
18,232 Posts
Wonderful work you have done with the gift yarn.... spread the love.... and the enjoyment with your neighbor.
The sweater is such a nice combination of colors and the stripes are striking....

·
Registered
9,154 Posts
The hats are gorgeous, Sue! If I did not know what a kind, loving and generous person you are, I probably would not have sent you what I did. I know that every scrap of yarn I might send you will be put to good use. xxx

·
Registered
18,366 Posts
lexiemae said:
Reyna has sent me several lots of yarn which I share . One lady , who lives near by, hasn't knitted for a while but she has really took to it again and has been knitting these little short row hats, which she had never seen before. We have made quite a few and I made the striped jumper , they will go to my friend in Northern Ireland.

The 2 little hats made from random yarn are beautiful, although I say it myself, so soft. The yarn was so fine I doubled it up and had a tiny amount left from 50g. after making them both.

All yarn from Reyna, she is a very generous friend. Thank you Reyna.
Nicely done!!! ????

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom