Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a cardigan tunic vest that I made for my sister. I added the pockets to the pattern as she always wants pockets.

It is a wool bulky weight blend. The photo does not show the color very well. It is a heather green. I chose it because I think it will coordinate with just about any color.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone for your nice comments. It is a relatively simple project to knit and I think a good fall/winter wardrobe addition.

I used Lion Brand Wool-Ease, chunky. The color name is "Willow". (The pattern called for a different brand of yarn).

I used 6 skeins and very little from a 7th skein for a size to fit bust 36-38 inches. Actual measurement is 43 3/4" using the called for gauge.

·
Registered
18,366 Posts
Cocoa said:
This is a cardigan tunic vest that I made for my sister. I added the pockets to the pattern as she always wants pockets.

It is a wool bulky weight blend. The photo does not show the color very well. It is a heather green. I chose it because I think it will coordinate with just about any color.
Terrific!!!!

·
Registered
8,018 Posts
Nice vest :sm01: :sm24:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom