Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the tunisian mitred squares have now been made into another lap rug. not quite what i expected and of course the varigated yarn doesn't help either. never the less i suppose the charity recipient won't care.
here are the pictures for you to see
have a great day, regards, John

Attachments

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
kimmyz said:
Great work as always, John! I noticed that you changed your avatar. I think you should use that wonderful picture of you and Margaret instead. Hugs, Kimmy
OK Kimmy, Your wish has been granted. Hope it is the one you referred to.
Best regards, JOHN

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ann Eales said:
Lovely, I have just learned to do Tunisian crochet but that looks way to difficult for me. did you use a pattern instruction book?
Hi Ann, Glad to hear you have started to learn Tunisian crochet. To answer your question, No i didn't use a pattern instruction book. I usually explore the stitches and then apply them to "whatever"
I am sure once you learn all the basics then you too will find ways to incorporate them.
Have a great day, regards, JOHN

·
Registered
635 Posts
Hi John

It is great to see your happy smiling face again.

Your knee rug will be very much appreciated as the work of art it is as well as the warmth it will provide.

I have never seen varigated yarn that gives a strobbing effect before. Very unusual or maybe a trick of the camera.

LesleighAnne

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom