Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tomorrow, a charity group is bringing a full Turkey feast in a “take with you” box to the First Presbyterian Church of Garden Grove. We normally have between 49-70+ people every Tuesday and Thursday. A Couple of people bring hot dishes to serve, along with hot coffee and Goody bag of snacks.. I feel like I have a lot of relatives because most of them call me Mom! I’ve knit 100 hats to give out to the people. My son, as coordinator, has done a wonderful job. He recruited me the day I retired 2 years ago and does he keep me busy!

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
What a generous act you are doing. You raised a wonderful son.

My heart hopes that you will not be giving all of your 100 hats out, but in our world today I'm sure you will.

Blessing to all that come for lunch

·
Registered
31,229 Posts
People like you and the members of your church represent the soul of what makes America a good country. The generosity and kindness is inspiring.
Brzshak1 said:
Tomorrow, a charity group is bringing a full Turkey feast in a "take with you" box to the First Presbyterian Church of Garden Grove. We normally have between 49-70+ people every Tuesday and Thursday. A Couple of people bring hot dishes to serve, along with hot coffee and Goody bag of snacks.. I feel like I have a lot of relatives because most of them call me Mom! I've knit 100 hats to give out to the people. My son, as coordinator, has done a wonderful job. He recruited me the day I retired 2 years ago and does he keep me busy!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom