Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
5,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
12,088 Posts
I have never heard of a Twiddle Muff, however, I really think this is a wonderful idea! What you have made is amazing, and I think it would be comforting as well as giving an Alzheimer's patient a perhaps memory of something familiar. Well done my dear!

·
Registered
5,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank you All for the lovely comments. It was very easy, quick and fun to make. Even my husband was interested in watching it as a work in progress.

·
Registered
6,594 Posts
That's so clever!
I've never heard of a Twiddle Muff before, but it's a brilliant idea.

The attachments on yours are perfect for twiddling with, and I hope it brings great comfort to your SIL.

·
Registered
8,886 Posts
Really nice I wonder if this would work for children with Autism? My Grandson picks at his shoe laces until they are shredded. He also does this with the fibers in his slacks and creates holes in them. Thanks for the links I do believe I will give this a try.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom