Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:roll: Does anyone have, or know which to ask for in local yarn shop, an easy two at a time toes up socks on ONE circular needle. Have finally taught myself to knit socks on dpns. I hear a lot about two at a time toe up method and would like to try it.
Thanks, Claudia (Bailey's mom). Would prefer,except for the cuff, plain stockinette stitch.

·
Registered
512 Posts
I've been knitting several years now. I love knitting socks but hate knitting the 2nd one. So I'm giving the two at a time at try. I just picked up two books on "2-at-a time Socks" by Melissa Morgan-Oaks. She seems very discriptive and I like the patterns she offers. She actually has two books on 2 at a time toe up and top down.

Good luck!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks. I had that book in my hand, but; wasn't sure. Now I'm sorry I didn't buy it. I think I will be going to the yarn store tomorrow and get it and the yarn etc. I think that way I can use the book as reference and also if I really get stuck go back to the yarn store and have them help me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom