Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok you are all gona get tired of my learning to knit pictures but i am so proud of myself. Here are two more dishcloths the striped one is purling the "right" way that is instead of not turning my work and just knitting backwards. The purple vari is my first experience following a pattern. it is the andalutheean cloth from this site http://littlehouseinthesuburbs.com/2011/09/andalutheean-knitted-dishcloth.html

Attachments

·
Registered
730 Posts
Hey, we're not gonna get sick of you posting your work! Good on ya, girl. You're getting better and better aren't you? It feels really good when you know you've achieved being able to follow a pattern and it gives you confidence doesn't it?

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Nope...we will never tire of your "learning to knit"...we were all there once, too!! You are doing a GREAT job...and dishcloths are a VERY useful practice item!!! Try all different stitches...see how they look...and then scrub with them!!! Keep up the good work!!! GG

·
Registered
206 Posts
GrammieGail said:
Nope...we will never tire of your "learning to knit"...we were all there once, too!! You are doing a GREAT job...and dishcloths are a VERY useful practice item!!! Try all different stitches...see how they look...and then scrub with them!!! Keep up the good work!!! GG
:thumbup: Ditto everyone.

·
Registered
442 Posts
nope i have to disagree i'm tired og the crochet machine bragging about knitting thats my talent! only kidding sis! i am sooo proud of you! keep going and keep trying new stitches, before you know it you'll be as good at knitting as you are at crochet. i'll have mimere's needles for you when we meet for Em's bday on the weekend of the 26th. my new dyak's should be in by then. i have 4 dishcloths done too! the baskeetweave kicked my but so you'll have to show me what i did wrong that weekend too. love you talk to you later

·
Registered
206 Posts
When I retired I set myself up making cloth dolls. Practice not talent brought me where I wanted to be. I am happy to say I count myself a B- with work and practice. Keep working st it, it is within your reach. I was lucky to learn to knit at age 7 so no joke have improved since then.
Marilyn

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom