Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help, I lost the last page of the above pattern by Ann Budd.... from Interweave Knits Fall 2007!!!! I have pages 41 and where the pattern starts on page 78...but the rest??? Does anyone know if the pattern is in one of her many sock books????? I know the pattern can be downloaded, but all I need is the last page...any suggestions???? I know libraries only keep magazines for a year.....Sheesh.

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
I hope someone has the answer soon. I know how frustrating it is to be missing a pattern page (or piece.) I have heard of this pattern but I've never seen it.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Have you tried contacting the author or the magazine? If you only need part of the pattern they may send it to you.

·
Registered
700 Posts
cincyq said:
Help, I lost the last page of the above pattern by Ann Budd.... from Interweave Knits Fall 2007!!!! I have pages 41 and where the pattern starts on page 78...but the rest??? Does anyone know if the pattern is in one of her many sock books????? I know the pattern can be downloaded, but all I need is the last page...any suggestions???? I know libraries only keep magazines for a year.....Sheesh.
Have you checked the downloaded pattern site it is possible to only print the pages you need by checking the page numbers or highlighting the section you need.

·
Registered
10 Posts
cincyq said:
There is a pattern on Ravelry.....check this out!

·
Registered
9,165 Posts
cincyq said:
Check with your library to see if it is floating around. Many libraries keep their magazines for a year on the shelves then store them out of site. It should be somewhere.

Happy sleuthing.

Becca

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
cincyq said:
Libraries keep magazines for more than a year. But some libraries have access to an online database that has magazines. You can generally access them after they are six months old. Or see if the library can get it on interlibrary loan.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom