Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you live in the UK you would have seen a bottle of Innocent Smoothie with a knitted hat. It’s a charity knitting event where we knit little hats and send it off to Innocent Drinks. The hats you knitted will be put onto their smoothie bottles. For every hat knitted 25p is given to a charity. This is the basic concept of Innocent Big Knit. Here is a message from Innocent:

We want to raise £160k this year for Age UK by knitting 650,000 little hats which will go on our smoothie bottles and be sold in stores in November.

For every little hat knitted, we’ll give 25p to Age UK to help them make winter a little warmer for older people across the UK. We need your help to reach this huge target – we have 3 different patterns to start you off and there will be lots more going up on our website very soon. You can find the patterns by searching innocent’s Big Knit on Ravelry and the pdfs will also be going up on the website next week.

Every hat counts- so why not get together this Saturday with your Knitting chums and make a few hats for innocent’s Big Knit?
http://cottonandcloud.com/blog/category/free-patterns/

Attachments

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
Looks like the size of egg cosies I am knitting for my grandson`s EGGSTRAVAGANZA at his school at Easter,good idea for Innocent charity, . :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
RebeccaMoe said:
Here is a post that I put on KP some time last year.
http://www.knittingparadise.com/t-20496-1.html
These hats are really good fun to make up and take very little time.

I am not sure they would be big enough for Beanie Babies, but you could certainly try.
I see it is the same post! Thanks, Ill give it a go :)

·
Registered
659 Posts
HennaLadyKim said:
And you can bookmark anything you want to refer back to and save it as something like "Make this for Mom" or whatever... :)
GrannyAnnie said:
Thank you HennaLadyKim. Thats a great help. Also you have introduced me to Bookmarks. Wonderful. Anne.x
Hi need some help-----I've seen something I want to bookmark,go to the top of the page click onto my bookmarks----- then what? thanks Kim

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
When you are in the topic go to the post top of the page and bookmark it where it says:
Bookmark Watch (?)
Author
That is where you UNwatch too if you want to.
Chayjan said:
HennaLadyKim said:
And you can bookmark anything you want to refer back to and save it as something like "Make this for Mom" or whatever... :)
GrannyAnnie said:
Thank you HennaLadyKim. Thats a great help. Also you have introduced me to Bookmarks. Wonderful. Anne.x
Hi need some help-----I've seen something I want to bookmark,go to the top of the page click onto my bookmarks----- then what? thanks Kim

·
Registered
659 Posts
HennaLadyKim said:
When you are in the topic go to the post top of the page and bookmark it where it says:
Bookmark Watch (?)
Author
Chayjan said:
HennaLadyKim said:
GrannyAnnie said:
Thanks for that i've just done it with this page and it worked :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you are a treasure :lol:

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
YAY!! You can use the watched topics button to go back and see what you have watched..:).
Chayjan said:
HennaLadyKim said:
Bookmark Watch (?)
Author
Chayjan said:
HennaLadyKim said:
GrannyAnnie said:
Thanks for that i've just done it with this page and it worked :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you are a treasure :lol:

·
Registered
659 Posts
HennaLadyKim said:
My pleasure Ma'am :)
GrannyAnnie said:
Thanks for the extra information - I will tackle "bookmarking" next week. Love your avatar by the way - that could be my next project!!! Maybe!!Anne.x
:thumbup:
I'm glad i'm not the only one on here who's fumbling about abit. What would we do without these girls to help us :-D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom