Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank you to Pamela F (sorry - don't know your screen name) - what a lovely parcel. Adored the elephant!

We have another grandchild arriving, so will make some more animals up for him/her. They live in South Africa so it's very appropriate.

The yarn is lovely and the pegs very cute. The bag has my latest project in it and I would lobe to go to the yarn show - I used to live in Clitheroe as a child, we went swimming in Skipton! Happy crafting, Karen

·
Registered
9,154 Posts
A very nice swap! I am a South African living in the UK, I come from Durban. I also look forward to hearing about your new arrival. Will you be going over for a visit?

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Reyna said:
A very nice swap! I am a South African living in the UK, I come from Durban. I also look forward to hearing about your new arrival. Will you be going over for a visit?
Hi Reyna, we're hoping to get over there next year after the birth and they've had chance to settle down to a routine! My daughter was born in Port Shepstone, and my sister and her family live in PMB - hope to get t see them as well! Baby is due in February

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom