Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello knitters,
Has anybody have any information on a website dedicated to Unfinished objects? There is a lady somewhere that started a group and named herself the administrator. Lost the link and only found one on that vein which is in England and their last posting was in August of 2010.
Please help me find it and if you do find it and read about it you will also find it interesting and fascinating.
Thanks,
May in Atlanta

·
Registered
7,116 Posts
(((((((( Is this for knitting..........?

I popped unfinished objects into a search and found it referred to many crafts, etc.

Hope this helps.

Donna Rae
~~~~~~~~
May said:
Hello knitters,
Has anybody have any information on a website dedicated to Unfinished objects? There is a lady somewhere that started a group and named herself the administrator. Lost the link and only found one on that vein which is in England and their last posting was in August of 2010.
Please help me find it and if you do find it and read about it you will also find it interesting and fascinating.
Thanks,
May in Atlanta

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, it was for knitting... apparently, a bag full of unfinished knitting was given to this lady the "administrator" or something like that, from a knitter who had passed away. So, this either got her started or it just motivated to get either pass on the UFOs to be finished, transformed into something else or receive donations.
I'll keep looking as well.. feel bad that I lost it... when it was just a few days ago.
Thanks,
May

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you. I also found the one I've been searching for... the reason the last blog was so long ago is because they have a new site now.
They are not taking any more unfinished knitting, nor are they offering it. The last show was the Jerwood Contemporary Exhibition in London, England and in 2009 and Rachael Matthews was the artist in charge of the exhibit.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Hi May,
The Spring 2011 INTERWEAVE KNITS MAGAZINE has a nice article on page 14 about the UFO administration with Racheal Matthews. It says, "For more information or to donate or adopt a UFO, please visit www.ufoadministration.blogspot.com."
Hope this helps!
Kindest Regards, OM girl

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Have you looking in your history?? (on your computer you may find it there

May said:
Yes, it was for knitting... apparently, a bag full of unfinished knitting was given to this lady the "administrator" or something like that, from a knitter who had passed away. So, this either got her started or it just motivated to get either pass on the UFOs to be finished, transformed into something else or receive donations.
I'll keep looking as well.. feel bad that I lost it... when it was just a few days ago.
Thanks,
May

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Read my previous post... I am just so happy. One of our knitters found something of Unfinished Projects in the latest issue of Interweave Magazine.
Check the postings.
Thanks,
May

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom