Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
2,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I look at my "Unread Topics" link at the top of the KP page, it states that there are 1451 unread topics. Not that I would want to read all of them, but where are they? I only get one page of unread topics. I think I must be missing something.

· Registered
790 Posts
No. They only post the most current topics, and only one page of them. Mine said I had 4,058, so I deleted all the ones on my ONE page I didn't feel like reading. lol

· Registered
3,424 Posts
If you do not want to read them, there is a tab on the top of the lists that reads 'mark all as read' or words to that effect. Click on it and it will give you the option of saying yes or no. Result, all those topics which you have not read will vanish. There is also a tab that asks if you only want to see topics from your buddies. You have to add buddies to your buddy list on your profile page. The watched topics also gives you this option. You can unwatch them.

· Registered
18,098 Posts
I just read the first page of mine and thought I was deleting just the page and deleted the whole d**n lot. I've also found the following pages previously but don't ask me how - my short term memory is atrocious (and so is my long term memory :?

· Registered
18,098 Posts
Martha French said:
If you do not want to read them, there is a tab on the top of the lists that reads 'mark all as read' or words to that effect. Click on it and it will give you the option of saying yes or no. Result, all those topics which you have not read will vanish. There is also a tab that asks if you only want to see topics from your buddies. You have to add buddies to your buddy list on your profile page. The watched topics also gives you this option. You can unwatch them.
If you add buddies do they know you've buddied them. I wouldn't want to be told to b****r off ;)

· Registered
9,790 Posts
trish2222 said:
Martha French said:
If you add buddies do they know you've buddied them. I wouldn't want to be told to b****r off ;)
Lol!

· Registered
6,257 Posts
If the number of unread topics is overwhelming, take a look at the sections you're subscribed to. I don't participate in the swaps, so I unsubscribed that one. If you're not subscribed to a section, the unread topics under that heading won't be counted in your unread count.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom