Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was in a yarn shop recently and saw a beautiful sleeveless vest pattern which was knitted as a rectangle with armholes. The ends of the rectangle formed the hankerchief drape @ center front. The novelty yarn was narrow, ribbon-like with a sheen and had a single-strand fringe intermittently. Not sure how far apart the fringes were but probably every 18-24 inches as they appeared on the garment at regular intervals but not close together. I've searched through pages of novelty yarn photos and can't find it. Does anyone have information or name of this yarn?

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Can you give u s a link to "Magic Ball", please , Jessica Jean? Joan 8060
Jessica-Jean said:
There's a yarn - name forgotten - which actually is several different yarns joined (I don't know if with actual knots or how.) together. It would create that effect. So can a 'Magic Ball', and for a lot less cash!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom