Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I always seem to modify patterns. The pzttern (Day of the Week) called for size 7 needles for ribbing and more stitches, then decrease stitches and switch to size 8 needles. I decided this would pull the ribbing in too much so, I just cast on the number of stitches in the body and used size 8 needles. Wednesday's sweater is more straight. I am almost done with the back. I should finish it today. I will post a picture when it is finished.

· Registered
10,124 Posts
I always seem to modify patterns. The pzttern (Day of the Week) called for size 7 needles for ribbing and more stitches, then decrease stitches and switch to size 8 needles. I decided this would pull the ribbing in too much so, I just cast on the number of stitches in the body and used size 8 needles. Wednesday's sweater is more straight. I am almost done with the back. I should finish it today. I will post a picture when it is finished.
What you did makes sense and it’s good you thought about it before doing the suggested decreases. I look forward to see the final product.

· Registered
21,328 Posts
Great modification. It sounds like it is coming along.

· Super Moderator
Name on Ravelry: JessicaJean, no hyphen, no space.
89,195 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top Bottom