Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I'm not sure if I introduced myself when I first joined. I began knitting in 1996 and thoroughly enjoy quick projects. I have difficulty with tension, and arthritis, but I still try to knit a row or two each day.

I also enjoy cross stitch & crochet. I'm really happy to have found this site. I'm new to forums like this but I will try to keep up, so if I miss something or ask a question that's already been asked somewhere else, I'm sorry in advance. I'll try to get past the learning curve as quickly as possible.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks very much. I see now it's a knitting & crochet forum, that's wonderful. Happy to be here and I'll be posting about a topic shortly, crocheting without the chain. I cannot remember what it's called but I've worked on a project like that once before.

Ursula

·
Registered
99 Posts
Have you tried circular needles? If not, you will find that they are a lot easier on your hands if you have any problems with flexibilty. I have had many people try them when they complain of the weight etc on their hands! Maze

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have tried circular needles, they were actually the very first needles I used more than a decade ago. They frustrate me now because they get so twisted. I really enjoy bamboo knitting needles. It seems like no matter what type of yarn you are using it just glides right off.

I'm attempting to make some yoga socks now, this is my first time working with four dpn & I'm getting nowhere fast. I'm going to look at the topics on the forum and hopefully get some help :)

Thanks everyone, you are all so nice.
Ursula

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom